Welcome to my first Tuesday link treasury!
As one of the most underrated days of the week, I thought it would be a good idea to provide some entertainment to get you over the almost mid-week hump. Below are some of the cool links i’ve found over the last week, enjoy!
- Sarai of Colette Patterns fame wrote a really interesting piece on how sites such as Pinterest create a consant craving of stuff, and she asks how your creative outlet changes the way you ‘consume’ fashion.
- The history of the sequin is pretty cool!
- After the Blogcademy, there have been a few good round-ups – I like Lucy’s , Xandra’s and Jo’s
- On another Blogcademy-related note – have you read Gala’s post on getting organised?
- I’m loving Tilly’s series on Learning to Sew, especially this one on cutting fabric, which I am so slack about!
- I love this girls Instagram feed.
- VOLT is a scratch night going on in St Paul’s church on 9th Feb, organised by Ausform should be good and only £3 entry.
- This little origami heart-shaped page marker is too cute! I have to do this.
And lastly, have you ever heard of extreme pogo-ing? These guys are crazy!
Big love for the rest of the week ❤