- Can your language effect the amount you save in your lifetime?
- I’ve just discovered the Gloucester Road WI, how can I join?!
- What do you think about the 4-day week?
- Gala’s blogging how-to series is great, this week she wrote about investing in yourself and others.
- Need some more pillows in your life? Make some hexagonal ones using two fat quarters!
- Should local shops open outside of the normal 9-5 hours to encourage after-work shopping? This is something I am in agreement with, although I understand that most local shops don’t have the resources of big supermarket chains. However, anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Licata on Picton St, and the fact that they’re open til 7pm each night is a massive help whenever I want to pick up some food after work.
- If you’re in Brighton, check our Alice’s workshop for practical advice on starting your own business!
- What about this vegan who, after 20 years, decided to start eating meat again for health reasons?
- Some good advice about adding magic to your brand.
- Charlotte of Restoration Cake has launched a book! Her cupcakes at the Blogacademy were to die for!
- Envisioning Disney characters in real life! I love this kind of thing.
- I came across this post about the meaning of dreams through Nubby Twiglet’s link love post last week. It is so interesting to think about what your dreams mean. I’ve been having some crazy dreams lately and wish I took the time to write the down more and figure out what they mean.
- I’ve been massive fan of Modeselektor for ages, and just got tickets to go see them at the Roundhouse. You should come too!
This is one our mates bands, Plastic Mermaids. Check out this awesome song!
And this song by London Grammar has been on Radio 6 music a lot this week, enjoy!