- Jess Lively wrote about feeling ‘stuck’ on a post entitled ‘what do I love about this moment’ and it really struck a chord.
- I love these colours: neon + pink
- And I love these shoes
- Taka Naka magazine is a new favourite of mine.
- Er….I love the Pickle Sisters’ costumes!
- The Chloe show in Paris looked beautiful…I love the simple lines
- I hope I make it to London in time to see the Barocci show at the National Gallery
- I love coffee, and I love cheesecake, so this recipe is a must-try!
- And I really like this skirt…although it looks really plain in the picture I think it might just be the perfect summer skirt.
- Tips for decorating a retro home – something to keep in mind for when Tony and I buy somewhere!
- It’s getting closer and closer to when Tony and I buy a house, and I can’t stop looking at decorating/home tips. These wallpapers are pretty awesome, but I think I would only use them in a small, very specific place.
- I know we’re heading to Spring now, but Naiiv has the most beautiful knitwear. My friend bought me a pair of gloves and a bag back from Latvia when she visited their store, and I want to collect all their pieces!
- Discover the smell of everything, brought to you by Discipline Journal.
Big love on this sunny Tuesday! ❤