Well what a week! We’ve gone from Spring back to Winter again all in the space of a few days. It is freezing here! I tell you, cycling in this cold is playing absolute havoc with my skin.
Anyway, here is your weekly list of internet treasures to procrastinate with…enjoy!
- Cool photos of ice shadows
- This is probably the best thing i’ve seen all year – cross stitch Flight of the Conchords!
- London’s Lost nightclubs get a blue plaque.
- Bristol people – check out the next SupperThyme pop-up restaurant happening on the 22nd and 23rd March. I heard it’s a good one!
- Modeselektor are releasing a documentary!
- Emily wrote some lovely words on staying positive when you’re running your own, new business.
- OK I take it back, THIS is the best thing i’ve seen all year. Hilarious!!
- Interesting article in the Guardian last week on how Boris Johnson could actually do a lot for London cyclists. I still think he’s a plonker, but is he pulls this off he may gain a lot of respect…
- Ha! Fashion PR girl problems made me laugh.
- I hope this is true – that we can actually reduce that disgusting mass of sea plastic.
- I’ve discovered this beautiful blog. Lovely!
- And the photography on this blog is just exquisite.
- I like this post on how to apply lipstick properly – I have so many issues with this!
- Another Bristol treat – Halo are now delivering their Sunday lunches using the food couriers! I’m not entirely sure how this would work, but getting a Sunday lunch delivered sounds perfect for those just-can’t-bring-yourself-to-leave-the-house days.
- & Other Stories, H&M’s other big sister, launched on Friday. I am already obsessing about the shoes, the silk dresses, the skirts….everything! Also, I LOVE the site layout. They have properly thought about the iPad shopping generation, it works perfectly on a tablet.
- I came across this at work – is the best user interface no user interface? Samsung designer talks at SXSW.
- Also from The Verge, this really made me think about switching off from the internet: how Jews celebrate and adhere to the Sabbath while at SXSW.
Big love ❤