From the Lavazza 2008 Calendar, photography by Finlay Mackay
- This concept bike is pretty crazy, I love the colour!
- So, this week I heard that Lavazza are planning to open more coffee shops throughout the UK. I hope they come to Bristol!
- I’m very excited that Tilly has launched her first pattern, the Mathilde blouse, and can’t wait to try it out!
- Over on My Owl Barn, there are some downloadable Owl-themed Valentine’s cards. Cute!
- I love this tealight holder, in fact all of the tealights on this site are beautiful. And handmade in London, too.
- I’ve just come across these tips of 10 things not to do when thinking about your photography. Very useful!
- This DIY oven mitt and hot pad tutorial has come just at the right time for me. I can never find any oven mitts in a pattern I like, so making my own is a no-brainer!
- Aw, thanks Google, I’m sure the pictures will be just like the real thing.
- If you fancy giving screenprinting a go, Drawn in Bristol do inductions on it, held at Hamilton House. I might give try it out too! (plus this page features a lovely print by one of my friends, Chris).
- If you’re stuck for a new recipe idea, you have to try this red lentil curry. It’s cheap, super tasty and you can add anything you want to it. We often make it with king prawns, and if you add coriander and eat it with a bit of yoghurt on the side, it makes the perfect mid-week dinner!
- Do you really know Bristol? With this map, you can!
And finally, check out Robyn Rooke – she is a Bristol based pole dancing champion – now that is some good core strength! And she only got into pole dancing 9 years ago, which is crazy!
Big love ❤